Little Bugs Children's Consignment Store
Terms of Contract
Please read these terms, if you are interested in consigning with Little Bugs, please visit the store with your items to fill in the contract form with us.
Return to Little Bugs Home | Contact Us
- Consignor's receive 40% of the sale price on gently used items, and 60% of the sale price on items priced over $24.99 or new items with ORIGINAL TAGS still attached. The sale price does not include tax and handling fees. Little Bugs reserves the right to set all prices.
- All items are on a 60-day consignment period. Once items are turned over to be consigned, they become property of Little Bugs, after 60 days, Little Bugs will donate any unsold items to various charities of Little Bugs discretion.
- It is the responsibility of the consignor to pick up any unsold items that were originally priced $24.99 and over and have been expired. Items will be held for 7 days after expiration date and if left, will automatically be donated.
- All items must be in excellent condition, current style, season, snapped, buttoned, and zipped.
- Any unclaimed monies after one full year from the last account activity will automatically become property of Little Bugs.
- Little Bugs employees will display, and care for your consigned items to the best of our abilities. However, we cannot guarantee that all of your consigned items will sell.
- Items pulled before expiration by consignor will automatically be charged a $0.50 stocking and storage fee (per item).
- Little Bugs does not allow solicitation of customers in the store from consignors.
© 2009 Little Bugs, 2400 Yew Street, Bellingham, WA 98229 360.756.0507
Kids grow and grow and grow and all those great clothes and shoes need new homes. This is the place to find the best of the best in well-loved children's furnishings. Please stop in and browse our extensive inventory today.